All Black Books.com is the first and only website that specializes in marketing black books. Not only do we exclusively market black books, but we offer this service 100% free to black authors. Please read the requirements below to see if your book is a great match for our program. If you’re ready to get started, please fill out the following form:
How To Get Free Marketing
Unfortunately, we do not have unlimited resources, so we can’t market every single book that gets submitted. Before submitting your book, please be sure that the following requirements are met:
- You must have a website.
- You must place a link to AllBlackBook.com on the home page of your site.
- Your book must be published on Amazon.
- Your book must be currently listed in the Top 100 in any Amazon category.
- Your book must be priced at $2.99 or higher.
How Does All Black Books Get Paid?
ABB participates in Amazon’s affiliate program, which means that we don’t get paid unless your book sells. Amazon pays ABB a commission for each sale generated through our affiliate link. This keeps our service FREE to you.
How Does ABB Market Your Book?
ABB currently displays books on Black History In The Bible.com and Hebrew Sphere.com. Combined they receive 50,000+ black visitors per month. We are also actively looking for new websites to work with, which means more outlets for your book to be seen on.
- We only choose 1 – 3 authors to focus on per month.
- We blast your book to our entire mailing list.